I’m wearing a shirt that reads “Kill Me”.
If you saw me at a party or on the street would you promptly murder me?
What about if I had a few drinks? What if I was walking alone at night?
I’m guessing that you wouldn’t if you’re a sane individual.
The cops wouldn’t overlook your crime because of what I’m wearing because that’s silly. I wasn’t literally asking for you to kill me based on my choice of clothing. Who would take that defense seriously?
My friends wouldn’t blame me for being murdered and my killer would be behind bars almost instantly.
So, why is it okay to rape someone because they’re wearing revealing clothes? Why does THEIR choice of clothing excuse THEIR attacker?
It doesn’t. You’re silly if you think otherwise.
The less guilt on the attacker. The more guilt on victim.
Stop. Victim. Blaming.
Morning Musume Asks!
- 1. Favorite member of current lineup?
- 2. Favorite song from this era?
- 3. Favorite voice from current lineup?
- 4. Favorite MV outfits?
- 5. Favorite generation?
- 6. What you would like in a 12th generation member?
- 7. Any kenshuusei you want in Momusu?
- 8. What if a member from Berryz, C-ute, etc, was never placed in their own group and was placed in Momusu instead?
- 9. Favorite graduated member?
- 10. Favorite song of past era?
- 11. Favorite song of all time?
- 12. Favorite voice of all time?
- 13. Favorite member color?
- 14. Unused member color you'd like to see?
- 15. Best actress in Momusu?
- 16. Favorite dance?
- 17. Favorite concert?
- 18. Best graduation?
- 19. Favorite play?
- 20. If you could select your very own Momusu lineup, who would be in it?